The GROGZINE is our annual gift to Patreon supporters. Produced in November and distributed in December, it’s packed with articles, scenarios, reviews, views, illustrations and a celebrated ‘small ads’ section.
We are currently seeking contributions to GROGZINE ’19 (due to be launched at GROGMEET ’18 in November).
If you have an idea for a submission, then please contact dirk the dice at gmail dot com, or reach out to me via social media.
Now available, featuring:
- Monsters! Monsters! A reflection, by Ken St Andre and new art, especially created for the ‘zine, from Liz Danforth
- The Great Pendragon Campaign in Chester by Keehar
- Diversion – a Call of Cthulhu scenario that will fit in any campaign, from Roger Coe
- Better Living Through Chemistry – a belt-poppin’ Judge Dredd scenario, from Alan Gairey (@dailydwarf) and great artwork by Roger Coe
- A gate warping Call of Cthulhu scenario from Roger Coe
- “Whatever happened to …” Paul Cockburn and Wayne Peters
- The GROGNARD character class – from Phil The Dice Mechanic
- A new short story from Sunday Times ‘Best Books’ author Justin Hill
- Open Box Reviews: Man, Myth and Magic, Paranoia, World of Darkness and Sky Realms of Jorune
To get a PDF, you’ll need to be An Honorary Member of The Armchair Adventurers (the GROGSQUAD)
THE COMPLETE DAILY DWARF
If you join the patreon campaign you’ll also get links to both volumes of The Collected Daily Dwarf, that brings together the articles about White Dwarf that feature in the podcast.
The podcast will always be free, but the generous tips from Patreon supporters, cover the overheads, help us seek out new material and allow us to develop other related projects.